Easy, kid friendly vegan fried noodles


Last time I didn't have much time to make dinner. Here is what I came up with :)

First I made a simple marinade with soy sauce, chili, garlic and ginger. I put some tofu in the marinade and let it for about 10 mn.

In the mean time I cut some carrots, cucumber, mint, and cashews. It's what I had but would have worked with cilantro, squash and mushrooms lol. Do with what you have at home ( and what your kids are ok to eat 😁)

Then I took the tofu out of the marinade and coated it with maizena. Next I fried the tofu.
At that point I cooked water and cooked the noodles ( mine were ready after 3mn but check the package of yours to be sure )

After it was just to fry the noodles in the rest of the marinade plus sesame oil and at the end add the veggies, tofu and cashews.

Really good, balanced, healthy, vegan, easy to do and kids friendly !
Enjoy !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !