Vegan cheesecake



Today I'm proud to present you my new creation ❤

A vegan cheesecake.
Loulou's vegan cheesecake.

This is an original recipe and I won't share it with you ( sorry ! ) because I intend to sell that one 😉

What I can say to you is that it's made with oat and soy, that it is really delicious, very fresh and creamy and loaded with a lot of good fruits.

And believe it or not there is not much sugar in this cake. For a big cake with 12 portions there is just 100 gr sugar.

No gelatin, dairy free, reduced amount of sugar but still creamy and delicious 😋

My best advice, order one from me and see for yourself !

To order contact me on my facebook page click here  or send me an email on yacoubhelene@msn.com ! 
( nota, you have to live in Stavanger or region to order from me of course ! )



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !