Homemade bao bao


Tonight I tried a recipe from Tasty Vegan Bao buns with pickled veggetables

It was quite long to do but really worth it ! My kitchen smells so good right now, all the spices and flavors in this recipe are just wonderful. And making your own bao buns is just so nice !
That is the sort of vegan dinner that doesn't feel vegan at all, you don't miss anything and you feel full and happy ❤

For those of you reading me that are living in Stavanger like me, I recommend you my favourite Asian shop here Greenpeas. They have always everything you need for any recipe and they are always smiling and helpful. I loooooooove this shop and the people working there !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !