Travel with your dinner, Italian risotto and Nigerian puff puff


Our dinner tonight ❤

A wonderful risotto with mushroom and a creamy sauce made with white wine. Some parmesan on top and that was heaven on earth...
If you want to cook a perfect risotto, follow this video from Tasty, you won't be disappointed. We were not !

For the dessert I decided to make puff puff. I used to eat a lot of it before because my friend Hefner from Nigeria made them every Sunday and brought them to church, nam, such a delicious memory.
Hefner has now moved and no more puff puff on Sundays 😞

But now I found this recipe online Nigerian puff puff recipe and I made it and that was sooooooooooooooooo good, oh my... so so so good ❤
Just like I remembered it.
And this is a naturally vegan dessert, so why deprive oneself ?? It's not an healthy dessert but it's homemade, cheap and vegan, meaning good for environment 💚 very good reason to eat a lot of it with no guilt !

Enjoy !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !