Cauliflower wings


Tonight I tried cauliflower wings ! That was a total success. Everybody liked it, even me and I'm normally not a big fan of cauliflower 😁

So here is how you do it :

Cut one cauliflower into florets
Prepare a dip with 2dl soymilk that you blend with 3ss flour and 2ss maizena. Then you add your spices. Pretty much what you want. I had "chicken spice mix", paprika, liquid smoke, pepper and tabasco.
Then you dip your cauliflower in your mix and then roll it in breadcrumbs.
After that it's just to roast it in the oven after you have sprinkled some oil on it. Roast 10 mn on one side and 10mn on the other.

Booooom !!! You got yourself a nice dinner, healthier than kfc but if you trust me... much tastier !! And your kids will looooooove it, I promise ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !