Vegan omelette test number 2.0 Way better !


If you remember the time I tried to make omelette with chickpea flour... that was a no go 😅
So I decided to try another sort of vegan omelette with a tofu basis this time.
That was MUCH better !!
Here is the recipe from The minimalist baker if you want to try it 😃
The taste was really ok this time. Still not like an omelette omelette but approaching enough to satisfy me :)

The consistence was a little too wet thought so if I make this recipe again I might try with firm tofu that I press before and then run in the food processor instead of silken tofu which is way too wet for this recipe ( even firm silken tofu )

So here is the result, vegan omelette with homemade salsa and "pommes duchesses" ( French piped potato swirls ) It's normally made with butter and heavy cream but I found this vegan recipe that worked like a charm : Recipe from Patate et cornichon
The recipe is in French but as it is a video I guess you might understand it even if you don't understand French. Contact me if you need help with anything !

And enjoy your Sunday with nice food and good company if you can ❤



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !