Vegan omelette ? No thank you...



Tonight I tried to make vegan omelette… lol.

I tried a recipe made with chickpea flour. There is a ton of those recipes on the internet. I won't put you the link because... it's not worth it. 

Really. Don't make a vegan omelette with chickpea flour. Just don't.
That doesn't taste like omelette AT ALL.
That is not really good either.

Not really bad I have to say.
Eatable.
But nothing to do with omelette. Those who pretend that have stopped eating eggs for way too long to remember how it tastes.
This thing tastes like a bad chickpea cake. Not really bad. I ate it. I did. But I won't do it again. Nope ! No thanks !

It wasn't really pretty either. Oh yeah... I could work on it and make it look like the real deal. But I don't see the point. I am not interested in making something beautiful if the taste is not following.

So there. I tried it for you. You don't need to try it yourself 😂
I spared you that at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian bread

Santa Lucia day and the famous "lussekatter"

Arepas, Pupusas are deliciousas !